Mark and Andreas Apartments Terms and Conditions
Our apartment Casa Andrea is fully registered with the Spanish Tourist boards and Vera Town Council.(*From May 2016, The official Registered No is: VFT/AL/00433)
Our apartment Estudio de playa will be registered prior to its availability and launch with the Spanish Tourist boards and Vera Town Council.
This official registration Numbers for both properties will be visible on all documentation, contracts and advertising by us.
This will form part of the contract between you and us for the term of your holiday.
- Terms and Conditions used within this document: the words “you” and “your”, refers to the client/s making the booking.
- The terms “We” “our” “us” “Our temporary management team” “Owners” refer to Mark and Andreas Apartments.
- Our temporary Management Team are external agents with direct access and control over the apartment and acting under our explicit instructions at all times.
- All Bookings to be made directly through Mark and Andreas Apartments at (Our own Website Booking Page) or through our Associated booking Agents.
- Our Associated booking Agents are (Holiday Lets Bookings, TripAdvisor, UK) and (Naturistbandb).
- By booking an apartment with Mark and Andreas Apartments you have read and agreed to these terms and conditions.
- Any matters arising from these terms and conditions are subject to Spanish law.
Casa Andrea, Bahia de Vera A3-09, Avenida Tortuga Boba, 04621, Vera Playa. Spain.
Estudio de playa , 219 El-Cano 2, Calle Aguadulche 8, 04621, Vera Playa, Spain.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION RE BREXIT
- Due to the UK exit from the European Union, a travel Visa may now be required to travel to Spain, This is your full responsibility to check if needed and arrange if it is. (Including any costs incurred)
- If Hiring a vehicle when here, or driving over from the UK, you will need a drivers licence Permit to comply with Spanish legislation, you may also need a full green card from your insurers if using your own Vehicle. (This is your responsibility to check if needed and arrange if it is. (Including any costs incurred)
- Failure to obtain these documents may cause your Holiday to be cancelled and would be deemed as a customer cancellation should this happen.
(Conditions Section 1), The legal requirements
- Once a full booking is made through our website, you will be contacted within 72 hours to complete a booking form.
- If you made your booking, through our Associated Booking Agents, you will be contacted upon your final payment to complete these details.
- Failure to complete this Booking form will invalidate your booking with us.
- Approximately a week before your arrival, arrangements will be agreed for your arrival time with our Site Management.
- Once you have arrived at your apartment, you will be personally welcomed by ourselves or our Site Manager.
- This is to sign in for your booking, supply your keys and show you around your holiday facilities.
- Your booking details will be securely & electronically transferred to the authorities upon your arrival at our apartment.
- We Legally require prior to your arrival, Full Contact Details of all paid guests.
- This must also include full passports/NIE details of each registered person.
- This is to comply with Guardia Civil, and Tourist industry and Spanish Travel Insurance regulations.
(Conditions Section 2), Our Commitments to you:
- We will always treat you with courtesy and professionalism at all times.
- Our aim is to deliver a Holiday accommodation to you, in a clean, tidy and well-maintained state.
- The apartment will be fully cleaned and laundered and fresh towels and all linens are provided for you upon arrival.
- There will always be sufficient linens left for the number of guests declared on your completed booking form.
- For any stays of more than seven nights, complimentary fresh towels and linen will be provided weekly. (In Advance) (Except for stays of 30 nights or more)
- Mid Service clean and bed linen changes are not included in the S/c apartment package.
- A large Beach towel for each booked guest is also provided with the towels pack as standard.
- The facilities provided within our apartments (crockery, electrical items, furnishings, fixtures) will be all of a very good standard.
- Some Items listed may be slightly different due to recent replacement’s, or as part of our ongoing improvement procedures.
- A representative is available for the full duration of your holiday, for help on any issue that may arise with the apartments.
- Mark and Andreas Apartments are always available to help with any aspect of your holiday or your booking with us.
(Conditions Section 3). Your Arrival and Departure:
- Check in at the Apartment is normally at 2.00 pm and Check out is by 10.00 am at the latest.
- This is to allow for cleaning and preparation between guest arrivals and departures.
- However, we will always try to accommodate slight alterations to early check in or late check out where practical.
- However, this facility will only be available, if: –
- The apartment is ready and serviced
- The apartment is not needed on the same day by new incoming guest’s
- Should your arrival be delayed, you must contact our Site Manager whose details are given on your booking confirmation email.
- Failure to do this, will make it not possible for you to gain access to the Property.
- Non arrival within 48 hours after your confirmed Arrival Date with no prior arrangement, will deem the Booking as cancelled by you.
(Conditions Section 4), Bookings Details, Deposits, and final Payments
- All Direct Online Bookings, will be authorised by Mark and Andreas Apartments prior to any final balances been paid.
- This is to form a valid contract between both parties.
- Our minimum booking term is 5 nights, both on our site and with our Associated booking agents.
- However, longer term bookings are gladly accepted if required.
- We only accept bookings of a maximum of two (2) Persons at our apartments.
- All holiday costs made to us, are in Euro’s and will be converted to your local currency on booking automatically.
- If you booked through our Associated Booking Agents, your funds are changed automatically at source.
- When booked Direct with us, a 20% deposit is required to reserve and secure your booking.
- Any final or outstanding payments must be paid IN FULL, no later than 8 weeks before your arrival.
- A Spanish bank direct Transfer facility is available if required.
- You will be Invoiced in Euros for any outstanding Balance (if applicable) approximately 10 weeks before your arrival.
- This Invoice may be paid by clicking the pay now link through Stripe Payments on the Invoice that’s sent to you Via your E-Mail.
- Failure to complete this final payment will deem your holiday Booking as void and will initiate the cancellation terms.
- If your booking is made within 8 weeks of your arrival, Payment must be made in full to complete your booking with us.
- For simplicity, we follow the same procedures as our Associated Booking Agents for any holiday cancellations.
- If you’ve booked direct through our Associated Booking Agents, a credit/debit card pre-authorisation is taken and finalised 8 weeks prior to departure’
- Please see TripAdvisor’s Terms and Conditions here
- Please see NaturistBandB’s here
- Existing Bookings made through our own website are guaranteed not to increase in price at any point before your arrival.
- You will only and always pay what has been Invoiced to you in writing at the time of your booking.
- This includes all and any taxes, which may be imposed by the local Spanish authorities.
- We without prejudice, reserve the right to vary our advertised future prices at any time without notice; on all our points of sale
- It is therefore advisable to book well in advance, to secure the best possible secured fixed deal.
(Conditions Section 5), Supplements or Additional Charges/Fees:
- A KEY deposit of €30.00 Euros is required for your booking, and covers the loss of the apartment and site keys.
- This is added automatically to your booking when with us through our website.
- However, on bookings through NaturistBandB, this is a full security deposit of €100 Euros to cover this and other losses.
- The Keys issued cover ALL the urbanisation facilities, Pools, library, gated entrance, and also the apartment and storage areas.
- This Deposit is returned by bank transfer after and ONLY when all the keys are received back to us.
- Any deposit paid will be fully retained if any keys are lost or damaged.
- All keys will be checked and personally collected upon your departure day before you leave,
- We will optionally require your bank details so deposits can be repaid at the end of your stay with us.
- A form will be supplied to you for these details, along with your booking form for your completion prior to your stay with us.
- Your bank details will only be used to repay your key deposit, and for no other reason
- All heating and any charges for other domestic utilities are FULLY included within your rental costs.
(Section 5a) Separate site management charges: (Only If applicable)
- Please check your arrival and departure flight times, as any extremely early/late arrival/departures at the apartment are a chargeable extra.
- This charge may be paid, only when making your booking at the discounted rate of €25.00 Euros.
- If this facility is subsequently required, and is not made at the time of booking, it must be paid for upon arrival at the apartment.
- On Site Management will check and handle these extra payments (If required) for you upon your arrival.
- For out of normal hours’ check-in or check out, there is a single supplementary charge of €30.00 Euros.
- The out of hours’ times are: –
- For Arrival (after 9.00 pm)
- For departures before 07:00 am
- The Apartment has to be vacated by 10.00 am to allow for cleaning between clients.
- If early/late facility is not booked in advance, this facility can not be guaranteed for you,
- Should you call out the Owners/maintenance/management team for a NON Emergency out of office hours, a discretionary charge of €25.00 Euros may be payable at that time
- Please use our online booking form to choose and guarantee this option when making your booking.
- Should you forget the electronic Safe Code that you have personally set, on the installed safe, a €30.00 Euros charge for the owners or their agent to reset it for you will be made (This is payable direct upon arrival).
(Conditions Section 6), *Longer Stay Facilities:
- This discounted facility is ONLY available when booked direct through
- All/any bookings made through our Associated Booking Agents. will be at sold as advertised on their site ONLY.
- We always welcome longer stays at our apartment, and a generous discount has been pre-applied on the Pricing quote and checkout pages of 30 nights and longer on our own Website and NaturistBandB.
- No further discounts will or shall be applied to any long term bookings due to already being heavily discounted up front.
- Should this option be chosen, A general linen allowance, and a full initial clean will be provided prior to your arrival.
- Thereafter, you will be required to maintain your own laundry through use of the washing equipment within the apartment.
- We also expect you to care for the apartment in a way you would care for your own home.
- All utility charges, emergency Management contact, and urbanisation facilities are fully included within these costs as normal.
- You agree to ensure that each member of your party is covered by comprehensive travel insurance and health insurance
- this should Include repatriation coverage, holiday cancellation, flight delays, loss and damage to baggage and other personal property
(Conditions Section 7), Your Booking protection:
- For your protection, our Associated Booking Agents, will not release pre-authorised or paid funds till you arrive at the apartment.
- If booked and paid through our website, any paid funds are deposited into Our Spanish Bank account.
- These funds are then released to us upon your expected arrival date at the apartment.
- We strongly recommend the purchase of Travel insurance for your protection.
- If you need to cancel or amend your Booking you must write or email us as soon as practically possible.
- Any cancellation or amendment will not take effect until we receive your written confirmation.
(Conditions Section 8) Cancellations Procedure:
(8A) Our Fault cancellations:
- We under certain extreme emergencies may have to cancel or amend your Booking.
- Though we would never expect to have to make such changes once your Booking is agreed between you and us.
- However, due to unforeseen circumstances, we may have to make slight alterations or extremely rarely, cancel Bookings.
- Should this happen, we will contact you as soon as is reasonably practical and inform you of the change to your Booking.
- If We have to cancel your booking, all payments and any fees paid through our website, will be repaid in Full.
- However, we will not be liable to refund you for any fees you may have paid to any third party’s relating to your holiday.
- This includes without limitation, fees for flights, Car hire and/or insurance, entertainment, other activities.)
- Any refunds (If applicable) will be made ONLY by bank Transfer within 14 days of your notification from you or by us in writing.
(8B) Cancellations by You the client (Cancellations by you, will strictly follow these Terms.)
- At any time prior to the final 8 weeks before your arrival date, all funds paid through our website will be returned in full.
- In the final 8-week period, and up to week 2, before your arrival date, 50% of all monies paid will be returned to you.
- In the final 2 weeks before your arrival date, 100% of any monies paid to us will be retained in full.
- Any refunds (If applicable) will be made ONLY by bank transfer within 14 days of your notification from you or by us in writing.
(8C) Additional Client cancellations.
- Non completion, signing and/or returning your completed booking form
- All Outstanding Booking Balances MUST be paid STRICTLY by the due Invoice dates.
- Failure to pay the final balance on your holiday by the due date will initiate the cancellation terms.
- We reserve the right to charge a €50.00 Euros administration fee, should this occur.
- Should you not arrive at the apartment within 48 hours of your agreed arrival time without prior notification to us.
Conditions Section 9), Urbanisation Facilities
- Our guests are entitled to use all the individual booked site facilities on their accommodation site such as the pools and other accessible areas.
- However, the operation of these facilities is outside the control of the owners of the apartment who cannot guarantee their availability or operation at any period.
- (However, in our experience, it is most unusual for these areas not to be operational)
- Guests using the pools or other facilities do so entirely at their own risk.
Conditions Section 10), Apartment Damage, Personal property:
- You agree to take all necessary steps to safeguard your own individual property while stopping at our apartments. (A safe is provided in all our apartments for valuables)
- No responsibility can be accepted for any personal injury, or any loss or damage to your personal belongings.
- We Strongly advise all clients to take out personal travel insurance including cancellation cover>
- However, this cover should also protect against any personal losses/possessions and or injury.
- If personal property is accidentally left by you after vacating the apartment, and is found by our staff.
- It will only be returned to you, upon your full prior agreement to the postal charges been pre-paid to us.
- This will be invoiced separately to you prior to returning your property
- Any damage/breakages/theft of items identified must be notified to Mark and Andreas Apartments as soon as possible. (Contact Us)
- This will ensure repairs/or damaged/Theft replacements to fixtures and fittings can be quickly completed.
- You will be asked for, and pursued for costings should any breakages and/or damages to or within our apartment exceed £50 Euros
- If booked through NaturistBandB you will lose your security deposit of €100 Euros
- Your apartment will be checked for damage immediately after you vacate it.
- Upon damage discovery, you and or our Associated Booking Agents will be notified.
- This will be in writing with photos and confirming any damage found and our course of action.
Conditions Section 11) Apartment rules:
- Onsite Parking and the apartment facilities are strictly for clients and residents/owners only, and is always subject to availability.
- No excessive noise or activities after 10 pm at night.
- No parties or any large gatherings within the Apartments or the associated surrounding areas
- Please give consideration for neighbouring apartments, and privacy of other guests within the urbanisation’s.
Conditions Section 12), Apartment Repairs ETC:
- Where an exceptional problem or fault occurs, we would request that our guests make us aware as soon as is reasonably possible’
- This gives us the opportunity to rectify the issue in a reasonable and timely manner.
- Most non-essential Repairs will be carried out during office hours, however, Emergencies will always be made safe ASAP,
- We will always make it our top priority to keep any delay and inconvenience to a minimum.
- We always update and replace items damaged or worn, for those of a similar or better quality, and do so on a regular basis, ensuring the best quality always, we also have onsite, comment forms/and complaints forms if required.
Conditions Section 13), Apartment Security:
- If you should leave the property unoccupied for any long length, please can you ensure all access doors are locked to ensure the safety of your personal belongings, and ours.
- For your added security, In all our apartments, there is an electronic safe with self-selectable access code, we recommend any items of value be placed within, to give you added peace of mind and enhanced security.
- To Keep the security of the Apartment, when your holiday ends, please close and lock all windows, shutters, grills and doors and ensure any garden furniture is returned to the locked store area prior to leaving, (if applicable)
Conditions Section 14), The Urbanisation Rules, Etiquette and Your commitments as a Naturist:
- Our apartments are located within Fully Approved Naturist Areas, and naturism is expected always where it is practical.
- Swim wear is STRICTLY not permitted in or around the swimming pools and pool areas.
- Our guests must agree to comply with these rules whilst at our apartments, including the rules concerning conduct and behaviour as part of a fully active naturist area.
- Any inappropriate public conduct or public lewd actions will break these Terms and Conditions.
- This could affect full cancellation of any remaining holiday booking with us.
- This could also warrant your expulsion from the Apartment and grounds WITH NO REFUND !!)
- We would ask our guests to Please follow the usual Naturist hygiene guidelines when using any of the seating within the apartments.
- This regards the use of towels when naked, and to respect other people’s boundaries and personal private space.
- This is common sense only as you would expect and wish for yourselves.
- However, if you are unsure or wish any further information on these points, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Conditions Section 15), General:
- Please could you leave your apartment in a clean and tidy condition, as you would expect to find it yourselves.
- When leaving the apartment, please ensure all personal belongings, return home with you.
- Any surplus or waste food, groceries, refuse/rubbish are disposed of at the Refuse points outside the urbanisation.
- Sorry strictly No pets.
- STRICTLY No smoking inside the apartments.
- A first Aid kit and a fire extinguisher are supplied, as standard in all our apartments
- Also there is a comprehensive listing of doctors, pharmacies and other 24 hour and contact emergency numbers.
- We cannot be held personally responsible for any cuts to Utility services such as water and electricity or Wi-Fi availability.
- These matters are beyond our control, however, are normally minimal should they occur
- We also recommend that any Non EU clients bring with them an EHIC form.
- This entitles you to basic free health care under the Spanish national health system.
Conditions Section 16), Our Registered Business Details:
- Mark and Andreas Apartments, A3-09 Bahia de Vera, Avenida Tortuga Boba 5, Vera Playa, 04621 Almeria, Spain
- Our Correspondence Email address is email@example.com
- Our Business is Fully certified and Registered in Almeria, Spain for tax and all associated payments
- For your Security, Our Bank handling facilities, and card payment facilities are handled by Stripe Payment Systems and Cajamar Rural Bank ES.
- All cleared funds paid to us through our own Website by you, are retained in a secure bank account.
- Cleared funds paid to our Associated Booking Agents are held by them to such point you arrive in the Apartment.
- These same funds are also released to us at that same time.
Section 17, How we handle your Data:
- We will Never sell or supply any data to Non authorised sources, or not related to actions required to secure your booking with us.
- We comply with the new GDPR EU Regulations from May 24th 2018
Section 18, Your Account
- We automatically create or update an account when a booking is made on our Website system, this comprises of an individual user account number that will stay with you, while ever you retain an account with us, these details can be viewed at any time, and your account should you wish, be deleted permanently. (click here for more information)
- Certain Data Items by law we must retain for a period of 6 Years to comply with Guardia Civil and The Spanish Authorities regulations re holiday Rentals, however should you choose to delete your data details, the minimum legal details to comply with our legal obligations will be retained manually and destroyed after the elapsed 6 year period.
End: We trust you enjoy your stay with us.!! These terms and conditions are subject to change without notice, please check latest dates of issue (Issued/amended 23rd July 2019)